This operation is the sole FBO at the Airport. Operations are from June 1st to September 30th. Airport is closed in the winter. Market serves General Aviation Jet & Avgas, Skywest, and the U.S. Forest Service.
Stable EBITDA for fuel sales with opportunities to expand into aircraft charter, sightseeing, and hangar storage.
Current lease has 23 years left with unlimited 5-year options. Agreement is renewable for a qualified buyer.
Sale will include the following:
- Going concern Line Service & Fueling Operations
- Rustic Cabin-Like FBO Terminal Facility (1,800 s.f.) – 9 Years Old
- Fuel Storage Facility – 2 tanks with total of 21,000 gallons (Avgas & Jet)
- Four (4) aviation fuel trucks & avgas trailer
- Various ground equipment, tools & equipment